Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Destroying Me...

I've eaten crap and it's killing me.

WHY would I even DO that?? It's ridiculous.

I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWER TO NEVER TO THAT AGAIN.

I will remember the Ten Skinny Commandments:
  1. If you're not thin, try harder.
  2. Eating is only for Survival
  3. You Shall NOT eat without feeling GUILTY
  4. Hunger Hurts, but Starving WORKS
  5. Never accept offered food unless forced
  6. You must Set Goals and ACHIEVE THEM
  7. You MUST NOT succumb to cravings
  8. You must have control over everything going into your stomach
  9. You shall NOT procrastinate; there is not always a tomorrow.
  10. You who commits these sins shall be punished - AND FAT!
Get OVER it and GET ON with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't bother to leave messages if they're just going to be negative - this is a POSITIVE place for acceptance.