Friday, January 7, 2011

SUCCESS TODAY - AGAIN!

SO excited to be able to say that today was a success! I teetered on the brink two times... :oP

Once when I was just watching a movie while cleaning up the house I allowed myself to start thinking about how good some lunch would be and then I got hungry... CRAP. Then I made this "Faux Fried Chicken":
Chicken tenders, marinated in low-fat buttermilk for at least an hour in the fridge.
While that's marinating, put 1/3 cup of "twig-type" fiber cereal into a food processor until it becomes crumbs then mix with 1/3 cup panko-style bread crumbs & a tblsp dry onion soup mix.
After the chicken has marinated, take it out of the buttermilk allowing the excess to come off - coat each piece in the dry mixture then bake on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet at 375 for 20 minutes.

So basically you're adding no fat to them; they're already almost no fat to begin with so that's good.
I still ate more of it than I should have and hated the way I felt afterward... ug. I found myself wanting to throw up - my body even tried to involuntary but unfortunately I don't have that ability even though I've tried. (to make myself)

The next test was the family all having Pizza Hut - I got through that even while staying in the same room... :oP the smell was disgusting. Then everyone wanted to keep having drinks of my diet soda and I'm like "seriously?? With all that grease all over your lips??!" Gross.

I ended up with 431 calories today so that was great. I feel like a million bucks. :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't bother to leave messages if they're just going to be negative - this is a POSITIVE place for acceptance.