Tuesday, January 4, 2011

That which nourishes me also destroys me...


I've tried.

I've tried to just deal with it better - I've tried to just cut back.

It's NO use. This FOOD, this POISON, is my enemy and there is no compromising or negotiating.

It doesn't work for me.

I have to look at it as my sworn enemy because that is what it is to ME.

If food is not a problem for you, great - how awesome that is for you. But for me, it is no longer something I can deal with. I have to give it up.

I know I'll have to have some of it - there is my biggest problem and why I've started this blog... to help me figure out how to keep control.

Do you struggle with this too?? Are you at the same place I am?? If you are NOT struggling to control this poison, do NOT leave a comment here - none of us need those negative comments floating in our heads; we have enough of that as it is. "I'll never be as thin as (blank)" I'll never look good" I'll never - - - whatever... so we don't need you to tell us what you think if you're not in the same place. Go find some other blog to read.

For those who are GAINING control, and KEEPING control, we need to be a frigging tank of strength against this craziness.

It is my desire to put things here that I can look back on to help me when I feel weak. I hope they do the same for you, my friend.

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't bother to leave messages if they're just going to be negative - this is a POSITIVE place for acceptance.